onsdag 3 december 2008

Welcome Stephanie!

Hi Stephanie!

Welcometo my blog!
Let's begin (at the bottom I've written about the pictures) .....


Best of Taiwan



































































































































































































Pictures:

1) The whole group of students including the taiwanese ones
2) Me and a monkey on Kaohsiung's(the city where we were based on the Uni) monkeymountain

3) Me and 3 wonderful girls I got to know during the course
4) Me and some other friends on my last night in Taiwan (I went home a couple of days earlier since I was heading for the roadtrip in the USA)
5) A man selling candy on one of the goregous Nightmarkets, I think this one was in Taipei
6) We visited a spa with hot springs way up in he mountains
7) Some taiwanese kids fascinated by our pale skin and they all wanted pictures of us and our telephonenumbers and msn and...
8) Out partying with some of the taiwanese students we got to know there
9) View from outside my hotelroom while in Taipei for a few days
10) A picture of our groups mirror image in one of the big pharmaceutical companie's buildings we visited
11) Mountainview of Kaohsiung
12) Me trying acupunture (and later on fainting because of all the blood draining away from my head)
13) I'm drinking bubble tea- a local delicasy
14) "Taipei 101"; the world's now highest building which we went up inside and in the top of the building you could actually feel it moving sideways- like being on a boat!

15) Me on a nightmarket in Taipei

16) When we were at the spa up in the mountains we also had a big dinner buffet and then everybody wrote their highest wishes on this big piece of paper that later was mate to a lantern and sent up in to the sky with the help of fire in a little basket underneith it- soo beautiful!!!

Best of the USA











































1) Me in front of Grand Canyon

2) I'm in Vegas

3) Driving through the hot Death Valley

4) Driving through desert on long roads
...more coming up - I have to do some schoolwork now! ;)

Inga kommentarer: