torsdag 14 maj 2009

The worst taste in music


The last person I saw: Anna Martina

The last person I talked to: Anna Martina

The last person I kissed: Richard

The last song I heard: The worst taste in music, by Radio dept.

The last movie I saw: I never ever seem to remember the name of movies...

The last tv program I watched: Antikdeckarna

The last book I read: Vit Oleander

The last time I laughed: When I said goodbye to Anna Martina and happened to thank her for comming over and borrowing my internet

The last time I cried: I cried in my dream last night

The last dream I had: I was at a strange party in a cabbin in the ciuntry were we got snowed in and some guy was trying to hurt me so all I wanted was to get out of there

The last thing I ate: A cinnamon bun

The last thought I had before writing this post: I want another cinnamon bun

Inga kommentarer: